This church family was started in 1959 by a group of committed Christians who felt the growth of the area was ripe for a church witness. The founding pastor, Rev. G. G. Rauser, and his successor Rev. Alvin Harsch, laid the foundation for the first ten years. They were followed by Pastor Fred Jantz, who joined us in 1970. He served as Senior Pastor for 30 years. Pastor Marc Maffucci who has been with us since August of 2001 now leads our church.