To Grow, Care and Go. LTG's are the primary disciple-making tool at QLBC. It's through LTG's that we grow in loving God and trusting Him in our everyday lives.It's through our LTG's that we receive and give the care and nurture that we need in our community of faith. It's through our LTG's that we go with God into our community and world to share the message and the love of Jesus Christ.
1. Life Together Groups meet – they spend time together.
2. Life Together Groups are small so that people can share their lives together.
3. Life Together Groups gather around God’s Word to GROW in Christ- likeness.
4. Life Together Groups deepen friendships as people authentically share their lives
and CARE for each other.
5. Life Together Groups pray together and for each other.
6. Life Together Groups GO beyond themselves in ministry according to
Christ’s design and call.
7. Life Together Groups welcome and include new people so that others will find their place
in the family of God.
8. Life Together Groups connect with the larger body of Quail Lakes Baptist Church.
We hope that everyone at Quail will be part of a small group with these values.
The best time to join a LTG is during one of our three promotion months each year (mid-August through mid-September, mid-December through mid-January, and mid-April through mid-May).
During the promotion months new 10-12 week groups are forming. You will be able to sign up for a group on the Life Together Group webpage at the church website (www.qlbc.org) or at a booth in the foyer. You may also check out more LTG information and current events anytime at our webpage.
If you would like to join a group or start a group please contact Jim Eikenberry at 951-7380 ex.109