We are called in Scripture to maintain spiritual, emotional and physical health. The Quail Lakes Baptist Church Men's Ministry Sports program provides a wide range of opportunities for community, outreach and maintenance of our bodily temples.
Men's 4 on 4 Basketball - For more information please contact Dean Goold @ (209) 483-3552.
2010 QLBC Basketball Schedule
Session One: February 4 - March 25, 2010
Session Two: April 1 - May 13, 2010 *Easter is April 4, 2010
Session Three: September 23 - November 4, 2010
As believers in God we have biblical principles that apply to our lives, one of which is being a servant in our Church, Family, community and place of employment.
1. Understand that God has provided you with a gift or talent that can be used to further this ministry.
2. Teach your children about serving. This is a gift that provides for others and instills joy in the servant.
3. Time is precious and in need. Make time to serve in your church, school or community.
4. Seek the elderly in your neighborhood that may need home repairs or yard maintenance.
5. Be a positive example of Christ. Care for others and be available to listen or assist others in need.
6. Pray that the city of Stockton creates positive change. Understand that it happens one person at a time and begins with you.